Thumper

Gone all winter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazyfrenchman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Gone all winter Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone, just came out of under the last snow banq in Toronto weekend . Glad to be back home. Got my 1st hair cut since Sept 07 Twisted Evil . (Looked like Captin Caveman) LMFAO .I have'nt check all the posts yet, hope everybody hade a good winter az az . I worked with a bunch of guy's that make you Boyz & Girlz look like Angel's.(ya,even you Bushy). I still dont know why they call it a "DRY CHAMP" az zzz az zzz az zzz az zzz ,they should call it "PRECIOUS CHAMP" LOL. Toke the p.o.s YJ for a cruz in Frankfofd-Stockdale-Batawa area. Run not to bad for a p.o.s YJ."Misted my Heeps" Crying or Very sad . Hope to see everyone soon. Chers rockout az

BadThumper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to Have ya Back Jano!

Do you have a bit of Torontonian accent mixed in with the french now too..

Gunna be even harder to understand you after a few Presious!!

bm bm

Twisted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to see you back CrazyFrenchMan... az

You were missed... bolt

Soon we'll have another MiniCrazyFrenchman around.. bc

Male or Female thats the question??? strokin

Next Question??? dunno

Will we see #3 Return???? bm

95 Cherokee "Twisted" Street Country 4.0HO Auto
Member of Northumberland OffRoad Club Member#4664 OF4WD and One of the 4WildRides

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Feedback Rating
crazyfrenchman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Call UPS this morning & they said minicrazyfrenchboy should be deliver by friday april 18 & UPS is never late, LOL. As far as #3 intimatetor
XJ, I'm still looking for the right transfercase for it. So sell it or fix it ???? Buddly, are you gona be home tomorow afternoon? I may drop by with Froggyjeep for refreshment if your home Mr. Green az

Twisted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure if I'll be home or not..hit and miss right now...if I get a call I'm gone..
I've had a great week..happier than a pig in turd..money money money..spend spend spend...

95 Cherokee "Twisted" Street Country 4.0HO Auto
Member of Northumberland OffRoad Club Member#4664 OF4WD and One of the 4WildRides

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Feedback Rating
Wrangler Boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Hey! Welcome back Jano! Hope your winter was good! Was very snow covered here! LMAO rockout

WkndWarrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool WB Jano. Hope we meet up on one of the trails this year.

crazyfrenchman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hope to meet you too soon Wkndwarrior az

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BadThumper.com Forum Index -> WELCOME All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: