Thumper

Dec 22nd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BadThumper.com Forum Index -> OffRoad Pictures / Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zuk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Dec 22nd Reply with quote Back to top

Feedback Rating
Zuk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Feedback Rating
Zuk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Feedback Rating
Zuk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Feedback Rating
BadThumper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SWEET!!

here is some more...

mhihi mhihi mhihi mhihi mhihi mhihi mhihi mhihi mhihi mhihi mhihi mhihi

JeepGirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh man!

Looks like y'all had a blast

I can't believe I had to work

Great pics!

Zuk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ya pics didnt turn out too bad considering i was using my phone.....forgot the camera at home so ahd to use my cell but they didnt end up being that bad! Fun day you missed out mhihi mhihi

Feedback Rating
WkndWarrior

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

alright anyone elelse notice...there's no pics posted...ummm..where the TOYota...is...ummmm..moving?
Not that there's anything WRONG with that...i was just..askin.
bolt

IMG_2749.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.17 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Zuk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont have any of the weedwacker in motion because whenever it was in motion i was inside of it.....lol.....

Feedback Rating
BUSHWACKER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WknWarrior .... not sure of the point of the comment ... oversite by the photographers (you were one as I recall) or ....?

I have a hard time taking pictures of myself while I am moving & Mighty4 is saying the same thing.

Unless you were one of the 3 blind mice you, weren't paying attention.

The 4Runner did EVERY run IN & all the HILLS & TRAILS along the way the "big Jeeps (33", 35" tired) did except 1 ... that last on the way out because I chose to run out with the Stocks in case fellows like Jason & you & had issues ( your welcome!) since the BIG Jeeps took the tough way out (by the way ... that's the way that I came in )

Moving pics ... they're on my photobucket ( http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o242/FJ40bushwacker/ )site which was posted earlier...including even the "TOYota".

Oh ... did the Trail Rated Liberty follow the old 4Runner anywhere other than the main trails?

By the way ... there are 2 pics above of the Liberty ... either parked or stuck. Doesn't look like it is moving.

4Runner was never stuck.

Maybe its a "Jeep Thing: ... take only pics of Jeeps.

Response?

Original member of the 4Wildrides, OF4WD #4659
GO DOWN UNDER WITH THE BUSHMAN !

WkndWarrior

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awwww shucks.....what do I know? I live in Toronto. And it is true, all the Jeeps I saw had one end or another tied to a tow rope eventually...and we are all one big happy family....right? No offence meant. I was a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy smack

BadThumper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I Cant Blame STU... WeedWacker is FIN Ugly Dude!!

LMFAO!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BUSHWACKER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ugly ... like a Sunshine Girl, A Daily Babe on Facebook ... you guys all get chubbies when Weedwacker wheels. 42 . Check back ... you're always trying to f_ _ K Weedwacker here.

Actually I think the thing reeks of testosterone.

Original member of the 4Wildrides, OF4WD #4659
GO DOWN UNDER WITH THE BUSHMAN !

WkndWarrior

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh Geez.....I'm in such trouble....Since that last post, i CANT help but picture "BUSHY" in this outfit...
http://www.torontosun.com/SUNshineGirl/home.html
And it aint pretty. gun

Zuk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got to admit....he didnt sell me on the yota...but for how it was driving and for what it was with smaller tires and all...it went pretty good...... Confused Confused

Feedback Rating
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BadThumper.com Forum Index -> OffRoad Pictures / Videos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: