Thumper

Rocktoberfest 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BadThumper.com Forum Index -> OffRoad Pictures / Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Rocktoberfest 2013 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok everybody listen up. Stay back or approach with caution. Never seen one of these before. No telling what it might do.

A leaf has been strategically placed to protect the identity of this Lunatic.

Videos

A.P.B. missing TOAD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ENUqV5-bw

BadThumper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome.. Im still trying to Load pics and video.. Kids are HOGGING my Internet...

banghead

BadThumper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here are some Pics and video from Saturday PJ Waterfall run.

It is a Sweet Trail

Videos...

That is just some of the Waterfall Trail... More and The Best is yet to come..

Lunatic Fringe Trail.....

Dirtygirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's the video I put together

http://videobam.com/aEHyV

3006Jeep

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

looks like you had fun! can't watch the last video man they want me to download a lot of crap....
OF4WD#4892

BUSHWACKER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is a way Dave ... as Dar says " in the center of the video there's a black box with a play triangle.....don't hit the triangle, hit the writing on the bottom that says close to play." .. Worked for me ... yes its tricky just to miss the hassle.

AND as you all know .. everything looks easier on the vids/pics + we didn't get all the GOOD stuff ...the pics above were from Sat.... the easy run ,,, NOT SUNDAY.... the stuff where Bad pooped his pants etc. Cragg Lake the way we did it was EASY compared to this ... no - REAL EASY ... the other way on Cragg may be similar.

Original member of the 4Wildrides, OF4WD #4659
GO DOWN UNDER WITH THE BUSHMAN !

Last edited by BUSHWACKER on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

BadThumper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lunitic Fringe Trail

It it a Tough trail... now try it when its pouring rain...

Some Videos..

MORE TO COME

BUSHWACKER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will have no quams NOW of trying Lunatic Fringe in the dry. Some of those ledges will have much better grip in the dry. I'll also look forward to having no top on the Yota and worry less about trees.

There WILL be spots I have to winch , like Badly Pooped Hill. I MAY try that sharp peak to crawl up to that Adam didn't make it up ... but it wrecked the rear passenger rims on 2 Jeeps ... so it I pass its for that reason. I may not try the downhill boulder where we all skid down the muddy bypass. I won't be doing the lil circle of ledge climbs/drop-offs that the Zuk did before Badly Pooped Hill.

Thanks to all of the "locals" who managed to have their Jeeps fall back in line so that I could lead THEM ( big Jeep and Zuk were in front of me for the 1st 1/4 ).

That 1st climb up the slippery offcamber over boulders thru the raspberry bushes sliding past trees, doors/top on, wipers going, windows steaming, gf freaking, in pouring rain NOT knowing what was ahead was ... hmm ... shall we say ... was nail biting time. After the 1st climb/winch ... and soaked ... all was normal stress.

Would like to do it on Sat ... but will have to signup ASAP as there were 17 on the 1st day of Rocktoberfest.

Maybe they can have an A, B runs ... big Jeeps and then US ... about 30 min apart as the big boys will zip thru. Ben will go with them.

BadThumper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I Did Not Poop My Pants!! mhihi

This is Where Thumper got his first Dent.. pissed me Off.. alright

Still More to Come...... mhihi

BUSHWACKER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes ... we "know you didn't poop" your pants ... but the forest was soon clean of any living things ... but then that can be, just being around you ... Dar can comment on it better than anyone .... so waiting for her comment.

Do you think Thumper can be rebuilt ? is it worth the cost? FJ Cruzrs look good. Just saying. A lil lift, 37's, winched ... sweet !

Thx for the vids.

BadThumper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BUSHWACKER wrote:

Do you think Thumper can be rebuilt ? .

Its a Dent.. Made me Cry a bit but Im over it.... Crying or Very sad

Thumper is all washed and going to wax him this weekend Cool

Bart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good one I Did Not Poop My Pants!!......lol

I like chainsaws chuckle in the background when he spots it on one wheel.....lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Feedback Rating
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BadThumper.com Forum Index -> OffRoad Pictures / Videos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: