Thumper

Big time construction :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BadThumper.com Forum Index -> BUILD UP... MODDS... PROJECTS...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mellow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Big time construction :( Reply with quote Back to top

Left all windows down all the way the other night when it PI$$ED down rain all night Sad

Fried door modules and made a short in the door hinge Sad $200x4

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Feedback Rating MSN Messenger
blueoval86

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dude that sucks, go to Tafts, they have over 30 Impalas lol

mellow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impala is long gone.

Wtf you driving a Focus for?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Feedback Rating MSN Messenger
blueoval86

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how the hell did you know I bought a Focus? lol.
And I got it cuz its cheaper on gas then the truck that I'm trying to sell.
Plus bought a 4 wheeler so I put a trailer hitch on the car and bought a trailer to carry it so I really have no use for the truck.

mellow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was in Trenton on Saturday and saw you driving the Focus.

I got rid of the Impala like a year and a half ago. Right after you and I changed the tranny fluid. Traded it in and got 9500 for it. Bahahaha.

Now I have a TrailBlazer and a Supra.

blueoval86

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah ic ic, well send me a msg the next time your in the area. I would give you my number again but I've already given it to you 3 times lol.

mellow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont have it

And I work in a body shop now too :/

blueoval86

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

speaking of cars you should help me change my motor this weekend, blew up the focus on my way to work yesterday lmao

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BadThumper.com Forum Index -> BUILD UP... MODDS... PROJECTS... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: