Thumper

Polaris MV700 Reference Picture Request

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GroundPounder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:44 am    Post subject: Polaris MV700 Reference Picture Request Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I thought I'd give it a shot, anyone out there own a Polaris MV7/MV700? I work in the computer game industry and am currently working on a project related to the war in Afghanistan focused on US Army Special Forces (Detachment Delta) and the conventional forces of the US Army. The workhorse ATV they seem to be commonly using is a Polaris MV700 which I am modelling in 3D to be used as a drivable vehicle in-game. I am in need of high resolution photos of this ATV. If anyone out there has one give me a shout if interested in providing me with walk around detail photos of this machine. Will be sure to mention and thank you in the credits of the game.

Thanks in advance,
Ben

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Feedback Rating MSN Messenger
BadThumper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm no pics sorry.. Could try calling DeerHaven.. Polaris Dealer..

GroundPounder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks BadThumper, I will have to take a cruise down to DeerHaven. Managed to find some walkaround videos on YouTube, Polaris M700 parts manual and some pics so I should be good to go for the time being but of course more is always better Smile

BTW hope you guys had a blast at PhilFactor, look forward to hearing the stories tonight if its not raining...

Cheers

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Feedback Rating MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BadThumper.com Forum Index -> General Talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: